Monday, October 26, 2009

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010

Gisela from Alaskans Against the National Animal Identification System (NAIS) sent this with a warning to be careful what I say. She knows I don't advocate against any group, race, or religion except the communitarians. (As far as I know Etzioni's not a homosexual, I never felt the need to take my research in that direction). So why would she warn me about this? Well, she knows this is just the first stage of the extensive and far reaching planned Hate Crime legislation, and that once it passes it opens US doors to enacting harsher enforcement and expanded meanings that include international communitarian definitions of "hate".

So okay, I've been warned by a very compassionate fellow Alaskan who has studied the new system as well as any Alaskan I've met (or more). But, no way. I will never stop calling Etzioni a liar and a scam artist. Until the day I die I will openly and frequently refer to communitarians as traitors and terrorists. I will sing it loudly, write it with all the passion I feel, and learn to sign it if they cut out my tongue. I was born endowed with my individual right to express myself freely, no man or act of man's law can ever take that away. And yes, the ADL henchmen will keep pushing to include the Jews. We all know what a wimp Etzioni is when it comes to debate. He needs this protection from solid American researchers like me. Etzioni's always crying about how mean people are to him. He always pulls the Holocaust survivor (which is a boldfaced lie) card to shut down any serious attempts to challenge his loopy ideology and Hegelian solutions.

I don't hate Etzioni because he's a Jew, that matters about as much to me as whether he's a fag or not. I hate Etzioni because he used my nation to destroy what little freeedom existed in the world. National Defense in my playbook actually means protecting the USA from Israeli Mossad agents working under cover in the White House as gurus, advisers, and "everything experts". The FBI and the Pentagon need to start sending me a regular paycheck since I'm still doing their job for them. (According to the Army analyst who visited us summer of 2008, Etzioni was not even in the Pentagon datatabase of foreigners known to be terrorists living in the US.)

In case you're wondering, both Senators from Alaska are committed communitarians. Both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party have a shared communitarian consciousness.

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 - Vote Agreed to (68-29, 3 Not Voting)

The Senate gave final approval to this bill authorizing defense spending, which also contains a provision that extends the definition of federal hate crimes to include crimes in which victims are targeted because of their sexual orientation and gender identity.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski voted Not Voting......send e-mail or see bio
Sen. Mark Begich voted YES......send e-mail or see bio

1 comment:

Katko said...

It's that "watch what you say-shhhh" bullocks that the Americans bleat out which shows the mind/thought war effect is taking hold.
Of course it is only taking hold on those who say, "Shhh-watch out...they're listening".
So many Patriotards have gotten so paranoid.
If someone is that freaked out, they've already lost.
They have been shipped away in the cattle car of the mind, so there is no point in hiding under their computers quaking every time the wind sounds like
the fart of a U.N. soldier.
At night, these people pull their American flag bedspreads over their heads and count black helicopters instead of sheep.