Monday, April 12, 2010

The snow's almost all melted!

Lake Redington

Counting the days until I can move big gertee and start using it again. The yard is a disaster as it always is in spring but most things are stil frozen to the ground. Keeping busy inside writing the gertee book and planning pvc gertee promotions. Can't even watch movies anymore so I'm getting a lot accomplished without my computer. Doing my last radio interview with Melodee and Lark on TruthQuest tomorrow at 9pm mtn. And it looks like I have an article and an ad coming out in the UK Column... may be writing it by hand and typing it into email..heh.

20' gertee and the Chugachs with Tim's camera
10' pvc gertee frame package weighs in at 75 lbs

20" gertee miniature living room




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! :)

Anonymous said...

Well it was melted untill last night. This morning I woke up to 4 inches here in Palmer.

What's in a Name? said...

Looking forward to your UK Column article. Terrific. Happy spring and blessings on your garden. Have just got mine sorted out for planting.