Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GORDON DUFF: THE GROUND ZERO MOSQUE LIES

Several of my neighbors told me this mosque thing was happening and asked what I thought about it. It has always seemed to me that one of the major dialectical dramas being staged for our dying pleasure is the Christian versus Muslim conflicts. So anything that feeds this dialectic is suspicious to me, right off the bat. Since I know next to nothing about what Obama "said" or what the controversy is, I wasn't going to post anything about it. But today I opened one of Old Dog's emails because I haven't been keeping up with what he (and most everyone I know) is sending lately, and this article he sent caught my eye. Thanks Jim!

Kind of amazing to me that this is what is being printed in Veterans Today magazine, and I think my dad would have been shocked as hell to see it there. Jimmy, Sue, Kathy... any thoughts on this? Is it just me or is this a sign that we're moving beyond the automatic knee jerk "conspiracy theory" labeling? Are Americans finally ready to have an open public debate over the most important events and issues of our time? Duff does throw the term out in the same way the communitarians do, as in lines like, "Forgetting all the conspiracy theories, we can stick to the facts." But maybe he's referring to actors and controlled "opposition."

ISRAEL’S PRE-ELECTION ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT A NEW 9/11 INVESTIGATION
By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

No comments: